Genuine items only – The CFS guaranteeAll shirts on classicfootballshirts.co.uk (CFS) are genuine original items. We do not sell fake or remade items. We have a dedicated authentication team with over 10 years football shirt experience to check the items before we make them available on the website.
Condition of shirtsAs the items originate from the seasons they were sold many of our items are pre-worn, however we will only sell items that we believe to be of good enough quality to be worn with pride or fit into your collection. Used shirt condition rating – Graded as; Mint, Excellent, Very Good, Good and Fair, with the former being the best condition. Each item has its own individual condition details which will state if there are any flaws. Please note that the condition ratings are relative to age. An older shirt in excellent condition may have a few small bobbles, whereas a newer season shirt will be almost new. New Shirts – New shirts will have; ‘As New’, ‘w/Tags’, or ‘BNIB’ in the title. Please check in the product for an actuate description of tags and packaging included.
Player issue/Match issueAll shirts are original replica items unless otherwise stated in the product title and description. Player Issue – Items shown as player issue usually have different features from standard replica items. These items were issued for the club, however, they were never used. You can check the features in the item description. Match Issue - Items shown as match issue usually have different features from standard replica items. These items were issued to the club and issued to a player to wear in a match. The player may have worn the item or it was issued as a spare. You can check the features and any match detail in the item description.
PrintingAll printed items will have the players name in the title and a clear picture of the back of the shirt within the listing. Unfortunately we do not have access to all printings. The players listed in the description are the players from the era who played at the club while they wore this design shirt. Printed shirts are often printed just before being dispatched. In order to maintain the appearance and avoid any issues after washing please ensure you follow the following washing instructions:
- Machine wash at 30 degrees C / hand wash program
- Cool Iron only
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Items with a ‘hand wash only’ instruction should not be machine washed.
Stock and availability
- All products on the website are available and in stock. You can check the sizes available in the drop-down menu within the product description. Occasionally an item may have over sold. You will receive an email within 24 hours of sale if this occurs. You will have the option to choose another shirt from our collection or get a refund. If you can’t find what you are looking for please let us know via the request a shirt form. As items are original and classic it may take a while to source your desired shirt. Unfortunately as we only sell original shirts and not reproductions, therefore it is not possible to get shirts prior to the late 1970’s. Replica shirts were generally not produced until the late 1970s so items from before this period are almost impossible to find. Classic Football Shirts reserve the right to alter and/or withdraw any product or offer without notice in line with the conditions of sale.
Reserving a item
- For previous customers this is not a problem as long as you pay within 10 days., for more valuable shirts we can also arrange payment in a number of instalments. If you have not dealt with us before we can only reserve shirts over the value of £50 and we will ask for a 10% deposit. To reserve a shirt please us the contact us form.
POSTAGE AND SHIPPINGWe ship Worldwide. All orders are sent fully tracked and insured. You will be charged for postage once every 8 shirts/lightweight items that you purchase. Don’t worry, the checkout will automatically calculate this cost for you.
UK Postage £3.75- Tracked Royal Mail service. Delivery time is usually 1-3 working days
UK Special Delivery £6.50– Next day Guaranteed delivery – Delivery will arrive next day if placed before 4pm (If ordering after 4pm on Friday your order will arrive Tuesday morning)
Tracked and Signed Europe £7.99– Tracked and Signed service. Delivery time is usually 5-10 working days
Tracked and Signed Rest of World £9.99– Tracked and Signed service. Delivery time is usually 7-12 working days. All orders will be carried in the UK via Royal Mail. Royal Mail will pass oversees delivery to a local delivery service. You can check your local carrier in the tracking guide. Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
Delivery problemsPlease see our tracking guide
TRACKINGAll orders are sent fully tracked and insured. To check the status of your order please check your order history and select the most recent order.
Your tracking number should show on the right of the screen.Tracking information will be available in the UK via the Royal Mail website (www.royalmail.com/trackdetails). To track your order outside of the UK please check your local carrier via the tracking guide. Please note that information will only be available when your order has cleared customs.
PaymentsWe currently accept online payments with a number of credit/debit cards. The current payment methods we accept include:
- 1. Visa
- 2. MasterCard
- 3. Switch and Solo
- 4. American Express
- 5. Maestro
- 6. Delta Card
- 7. PayPal
Payment problemsPlease get in touch with us via the contact us form.
Security and privacyYour privacy and security is very important to us and therefore we will never pass your details on to third parties. We will however store your details in our secure system and may use this information for marketing purposes within Classic Football Company Ltd group. You can opt out of any marketing campaigns and further contact by unsubscribing from our mailing list on your my account page. You are protected by the normal laws of England and Wales, in particular The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (c. 35) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (c.43) Consumer Rights Regulations 2013. Full details of your legal rights are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our shirts and that each shirt is described accurately and priced accordingly.
We are happy to exchange or provide a refund for any item described inaccurately within 30 working days of ordering.
Please get in touch here – contact us
If your shirt doesn’t fit when it arrives we are happy to exchange the item within 30 working days of ordering.
Please get in touch here – contact us All refunds and exchanges will be processed as soon as the item arrives back with us. We cannot process any payment before this. Refunds will be given as store credit unless otherwise advised. This does not expire and can be used on any order. We will only provide a postage refund if the nature of the return is our fault. We will make any refunds using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction.
SELL SHIRTSWe don't just sell shirts we also buy them so if you want to turn your old shirts into cash or website credit please complete the form below and we will consider what you have: The CFS Sell Shirt process:
- 1. Complete the form above
- 2. We will reply to you within 24 hours confirming whether we are interested and/or to ask for photos/further information about the shirts
- 3. If we are then interested we will make you an offer for cash or website credit for your consideration
- 4. If you choose to accept the offer you will then need to send the shirts to us. We can either help you arrange a courier or if sending only a small number of items we suggest to use Royal Mail or national equivalent
- 5. The package should be sent with tracking number and insurance so we can both check the progress of the delivery and it is sufficiently covered
- 6. When we receive the shirts we will quickly check them over and then contact you to confirm all is ok and complete the payment of the agreed amount either by bank transfer or PayPal.
- 7. The payment will then clear in your account same day if UK or in 1-3 working days if from overseas or if you have opted for website credit it will be available on your customer account immediately